Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fool me once, Shame on you, Fool me twice, Shame on me

April's Fool

What happened to all the jokes and pranks on April's fool, have we all forgotten how to have some fun and laugh about it? Today, my client just mentioned that he didn't get a single text or phone call prank from anyone. Seems like everyone is rather glum and not in the mood. Is the economy affecting everyone? Or is it 2009 the problem number 9? Oh well, I didn't care as I did play a minor prank on a friend through text messaging last night. The friend said "I'll get you tomorrow, one way or another!". He he he...I'm still waiting.....booooo!

Since it's about the Fools, lets share some quotes about Fools ;)

This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.
Mark Twain

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

continue later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment