Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Embracing Change, Embracing Bangkok


Hip Hip Hooray! Today, we are going to Bangkok!!! Me, billie, alison, may and marc. It's gonna be a long weekend so we will be eating, shopping, partying and going to the Edition Bangkok Festival 2009. The four of them is on the flight as I speak, and my flight is only at 1.40pm. Why? Because Aeroplane-Wendy pulled out last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. It's alright Wendy, I understood :). I signed up for this trip on the spur of the moment, just wanted to be spontaneous and to get away from KL!
So I am gonna enjoy no matter what!
See ya!
Bangkok Here We Come...

4 comments:

  1. hahaha...omg i thought it was the flyer isnt it? copyright merh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i combined them myself
    bish bish bish

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderfully combined that is!
    dont bish me lar..at least i appreciated the most!

    ReplyDelete