Sunday, March 29, 2009

TM Cupcakes™ by Mimi&Von




YAY!

Yvonne & I have successfully completed making our 26 TM faces on small little cupcakes specially made for our very own Leo & Delia. Initially, I wanted to ask MamaMin Blogspot to make these cupcakes for me but it was too last minute for her to take my order. She recommended her friend to do it but she charged me RM10 for each cupcake! Thats crazy, its like RM260 for a birthday cake!

So I decided to approach Yvonne's mom for help. Her mom prepared all the ingredients, the cream and what not....but she said she is not good in drawing. So I took up the courage to make it happen!

Yvonne molded every face shape and wrote all the names on each cupcakes. Every eye, every nose, mouth and hair was specially drawn on with my two hands. I really hope they are surprised and happy with all our efforts. We spent the whole day (approximately 8 hours) making them. I was stuck in Yvonne's house alone drawing the faces during "EARTH HOUR 2009" when she went for a wedding dinner and her parents was having Japanese buffet at Shangrila Hotel! I was so engrossed that I forgot all about turning OFF the lights. Anyway I enjoyed every minute of it, I did it out of love :) Love for my Delia, For Leo and for TM. All in all, I think the most Lookalike Cupcake goes to:

1. CK Yap
2. Eng Kiat
3. Gavin Tan
4. Andrew Lee
5. Apple Chua
6. Colin Liew

Do you agree? :)

After taking the final pictures of the masterpiece, I quickly showered and got ready for the night. This is one night that I'm very looking forward to. The feeling is like giving birth to 26 babies..hahaha.. It has been awhile since TM actually got together and party.

Everyone was there except Eng Kiat, Gavin, CK, Andrew K, Lester, Chen Hau, Kah Quan, Apple, Alice, Jason, Trixie, Mohd, Chin, Chin Tin. Now that I name all of them I realised not everyone turned up. Oh well..the missed it all!! The suspense was when the birthday boy was no where to be seen and we were not sure if he was turning up. So we waited and waited...

At last, he came and we quickly went to take the cupcakes that were hidden at the Zouk counter. We then brought the cupcakes in a big box into Phuture with the help of Brian!

As we sang the birthday song for Delia & Leo, everyone gathered at the box trying to find their faces on the cupcakes. Everyone seemed very happy and excited, then started taking photos with them. You should see the look on the face of people like Andrew Lee, David Tan and Adrian. They were like small kids jumping around and showing off to other girls in Phuture! he he

It was indeed a memorable one!! and one that we will remember for a long long time!!!

Happy Early Birthday to Leo & Delia!!!!

Here are is the masterpiece!....


TM Cupcakes™






by
Mimi&Von


* tee hee..we are considering doing a business with it one day :)


2 comments: