Sunday, April 19, 2009

Change


A Pixie called this morning and we had a long chat
The fairy said many things
And everything made a lot of sense
Made too much sense
I heard everything she said
Everything's changed
I have changed
And you have changed
It's inevitable
That things have really CHANGED!
Feelings are different
And your image is not the same
You said
Be Positive And Look Forward
Let's do that
Let's Move On
And follow the Rays of Sun
That will bring us to our happiness
Thank You
Pixie
XOXO


2 comments:

  1. It is rather strangely scary, or scarily strange that most of the things you wrote are things which are close to my heart too. I do not know if these are spur of the moment realization of yours, or they're always there. Either way, I guess we both want to be inspired, to harbor hope that there is hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess we have gone through the same experience.

    ReplyDelete