Thursday, July 23, 2009

Touch My Hand


This morning, as I was driving to work, this song by David Archuleta came on and the words seemed really soothing. me likey :)

And then I found this really cute video of the song made by XxDarkStars for an MMV Contest.
He is good, not sure how he made those pretty videos, they come with storylines!





by XxDarkStars



I saw you from a distance faraway
On a day so lovely as today
In the wind your hair blew fine
I couldn't help but want you mine

As I gracefully walked up to your face
I saw a sparkle in that space
A kind of twinkle in a star
That made me wonder who you are

Your voice sang softly as a chime
And in my eyes, you stopped all time
Oh I longed for thy heartfelt kiss
For it, I hoped, would be a tender bliss

Then there we were hand in hand
Strolling along that grain filled sand
And up in the distance my eyes did meet
The horizons of a sunset treat

As I walked you to your home
I couldn't help but show it known
That I wouldn't be able to see you more
But only a day at the shore

Now this night I wait for thee
In my dreams all caught up in glee
Becuase I saw you from a distance faraway
On a day so lovely as today

No comments:

Post a Comment