Friday, July 10, 2009

KilKenny Fun


I had a college-reunion gathering with ChinHooi & Erik some weeks ago.

We went to Royal Oak, Solaris Mont Kiara.

Why?

Because they had a big banner stating:

SPECIAL PROMOTION
3 PINTS
KILKENNY ONLY RM50 NETT

3 Pints?

Anyone who knows me, know that I'm in love with Kilkenny. How can I resist?

If you like Kilkenny, Royal Oak is the way :)

You might find the taste slightly diluted, nevermind lar...cheap enough.

Beggars can't be choosers! heh



Location map of Royal Oak, Solaris Mont Kiara


OR A PRANK??

Later that night, a waiter came with a piece of serviette with a love and cupid arrow drawn on it. I opened inside and here is what it says:


Goosey goosey gender

Whether does thy wonder

Upstairs, downstairs or in my lady’s chamber

Call me :)

LIM JENG CHEE

012XXXXXXX

Something in your eyes..

Is so exciting..

Something in your smile..

Is so inviting..

Something in my heart tell me I must have you…!!

:) Bigger smile

LJC

Our reply:

I will, you will, we will

Together we shall bid farewell

Say goodbye to not swell

Neither of us will be humble

So let us not waste time and try not to stumble

My heart is like this torn piece of paper..

I feel like I am missing out on a caper…

I try to climb out of this crater…

My journey may be quicker

If I know ill see you later

Our reply:

Please do not whimper

As you are trying to whisper

Please do not waste anymore paper

And anyways stop wasting paper

You can try hitting on the waiter

Have a great night ahead YOU stalker


I’d like to buy you a beer..

I’m harmless so don’t you fear

Also I’m no stalker

I’m just hung up on ya

So don’t make me shed a tear

Here’s hoping my cupid is this waiter!

Hopeful smile :)


When we left Royal Oak, we just walked over to their table to say hello and goodbye.

Apparently, Lim Jeng Chee already left.

I reckoned his friends were playing a prank on him.

All in all, the boys Chin Hooi, ErikS, JustC and JeanPaul said they had so much fun

They had never encountered anything like this before, so did I :)


1 comment:

  1. Cant believe i stumbled upon this!

    im impressed! u actually kept all the pieces of tissue!

    my apologies for all my friends behaviour. thanks for keeping the number private ;)

    Jc

    ReplyDelete