Saturday, July 25, 2009

Halcyon Days




She breathes a melodic air
That is so beautiful, that is so sweet yet as sinful as it kills me
She lives on her numerology readings
She is eccentrically beautiful
She has such a loving devotion
a love so strong for the one she loves
We are all fools to the game of love
But I don’t want to see her going back to where she begin
She does her best to hide, the pain that she has been through
When she cries at night
When she thinks I cant hear her
When she tries to hide
All the fear she feels inside
I die a little each time and so I pray
Let there be tears of joy filling her eyes
And I want to be the one to dry her sorrow tears
Chorus
Let there be light that shines her way
Let there be joy to lift her face
Let there be laughter to make her day
Let her life be blissful
Let all misery and grief of hers fall on me
Let her smile, let her laugh
Let her love

She comes and goes
She stays and she leaves
She is puzzled and I want to lead her
But the more I guide, the more I get lost in her
She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted
She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed
They say love is easy, I say it’s hard
They say it takes a long time to love a person
I say it’s easy to love a person, but to learn what love is takes a lifetime
I am chasing a dream
Digging and searching in it, finding her, chasing her
I just want to hold you close to me
But in the end you are nothing more than
Someone that I am of no one to

Let there be light that shines her way
Let there be joy to lift her face
Let there be laughter to make her day
Let her life be blissful
Let all misery and grief of hers fall upon me
Let her smile and laugh again
Fade her fear to love
Seize all mine and provide her as she deserves all I can give
Give her Halcyon Days…


*The song where the rhythm has yet to be composed, wonder when?*



No comments:

Post a Comment