Thursday, July 16, 2009

I DON'T like....


"I DON'T like people to talk to me like that

I DON'T like people to treat me like that

I DON'T like people to be fake to me

I DON'T like my boss bully me"

2 women 1 man
All 3 wearing white shirts and black pants
Having lunch in Delicious smoking room
Complaining about EVERYthing
I can't help but listen to their conversations
I was shocked that there so many negative people around
Its sad but true
The man complained and talked more than the two ladies
I thought to myself
He will be treated exactly like how he expressed himself
I'm grateful to know about law of attraction
To remember to remember to think and speak GOOD things
Stop saying I DON'T like
And start saying I WANT ...

"I WANT people to talk nicely to me

I WANT people to treat me better

I WANT people to be real to me

I WANT my boss to like me"



No comments:

Post a Comment