Saturday, October 8, 2011

We Only Part To Meet Again


"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."

~Kay Knudsen


*AFFIRMATION*

How do I say goodbye when I don't want to? When a circumstance happens that MY personality might not like, it is imperative that I stop fighting what the universe is showing ME, and start to look for the blessing in disguise, as well as the higher reason behind it.

When WE truly learn to go with the flow, in the moment, WE will gain a great deal of trust. What WE will ultimately trust is that it is happening for OUR highest good and for the highest good for YOU. WE might not see the higher reason at the current time, but WE definitely will in hindsight.

I do not own YOU. YOU can do whatever YOU want to do. How could I not say goodbye if that is being asked of ME? This is the root of desirous attachment. MY desires might be too attached to YOU in a way that is not healthy. The only way to release this, as with anything else, is with tremendous love and compassion for MYSELF and for YOU.

I WILL look at what good can possibly come out of the situation. I WILL look for what might very well be for each of MY highest good. I WILL replace “want” with “prefer”. I “prefer” to trust that there are higher reasons behind this situation and what I “want” might not be possible at this time. It might be possible in the future, or never. I WILL release that grip with a flow of unconditional love. This will serve YOU & I far better than holding on for dear life. As a matter of fact, a “dear life” is what I WILL ultimately “want” both for YOU & I. I WILL allow it to be what it is. As soon as I begin to “allow” then I WILL begin to feel inner peace, and the pain will vanish.

We only part to meet again.
~John Gay

i love you, just

© Copyright by Barbara Rose, Ph.D. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment