Saturday, October 8, 2011

What I Resist, Persists


"Can miles truly separate you from friends.... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?"

~Richard Bach


*AFFIRMATION*

What do I do with all the love I still have for YOU? I WILL allow it to be there. If I try to fight the love, try to get rid of it, and try to avoid it, I can pretty much guarantee that it is like trying to fight, get rid of and avoid the fact that sunlight exists.

If I feel love, then I WILL honor and acknowledge those feelings! They are letting ME know MY truth. Just by doing that alone will simultaneously bring ME into MY truth, and will stop the internal battle of MY ego and MY heart. What is so terrible about feeling love? Only what I believe can harm ME, and those beliefs must be uprooted so I can at least feel MY truth. Then, I WILL look at what is happening now. If I can, or wish to get in touch with the person I love, I WILL do so! If I know or have been asked to leave that person alone, then I WILL honor and respect what he asked of ME. This WILL be done with purity of motive, with love and respect for MYSELF and for YOU.

If I AM not able to be in contact with YOU, I WILL simply feel MY feelings, and create the best that I can out of them! The key here is to realize that it is okay to feel love for someone, however, it WILL be a “transparent” love with purity and zero “tactics” run by ego to push anything based on an agenda, an ego agenda. This “agenda’ includes denial of MY feelings. That is EGO in its prime.

Alternatively, I can write a book, a song or create something positive for others. Most importantly, I can love MYSELF for having the capacity to love! This is a GIFT in life, and it is one of the greatest gifts I can ever feel and express in any positive manner.

When I think of YOU, in MY mind, I wish YOU pure love, freely. When I AM giving that from MY heart, YOU will feel it. As long as it is pure, meaning that I truly wish the best for YOU, I WILL then be able to bring out the best I have within MYSELF. This can also help many other people who are feeling the same way. How do I know this? YOU might wonder, so I will give YOU the answer. I recently experienced all of this, and the pure love remains beneath it all. I now trust that there really IS a higher reason for everything that happens.

I now know that there is perfect orchestration in this universe and everything is unfolding for the highest good of all, every step of the way. As I trust I learned to stop fighting it all, because there are precious gifts within every circumstance – I had to first learn to look for them, instead of what MY ego used to either be attached to or avoid. I know that pure love never dies, and I had to stop trying to get rid of it. I had to ALLOW it and create the best that I can from it. At the same time, from the most pure place within, I do wish that very special person the greatest life any human being can ever have. I also wish this for YOU!


© Copyright by Barbara Rose, Ph.D. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment