Saturday, October 8, 2011

To Grow to Heal to Transform To Bloom


“No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.”
~Robert Southey

*AFFIRMATION*

What if we still love someone and we are not together anymore and that we are moving far away from each other. The greatest thing I can do is go into MY deepest heart, that place where pure unconditional love resides, and wish YOU the greatest life that any human being can possibly have. I AM able, I can let YOU know that I love YOU, and that YOU can always call ME whenever YOU want to. Then, with pure, transparent love, I WILL view YOU the way I would view a butterfly, and allow YOU to fly away freely, while I simultaneously send YOU MY love and purest good wishes.

Sometimes WE need to move away to have a fresh start. Sometimes WE need to separate from the past so WE can grow, heal, transform and bloom into OUR highest expression of self in this lifetime. Sometimes WE need to re-create an entire new life. If I truly and genuinely love YOU, I have to realize that it requires a great amount of self love to be able to allow another to go away so that I do not feel tortured inside, but that I WILL feel love and inner peace.

I WILL begin to view MY love as the gift that it is, and view MYSELF with tremendous pure love, without condition. This means that there is no condition that validates how lovable or worthy I AM. And, this includes whether or not YOU are in MY life.

It is vital that I realize that I AM not saying goodbye to the love I feel, I AM merely saying goodbye to the old circumstances. If WE have not been together, chances are great that each of US needed to grow and perhaps could not do this while remaining physically together.

I WILL view this new circumstance as a positive experience for greater self love, for each of US! I WILL see the good in it. It is there, and if I look for it, I WILL find it! Under all circumstances, I WILL find the love in the situation, and how this is serving as a positive catalyst in each of OUR lives. This will bring ME into a great deal of trust, and the pain will be replaced by unconditionally loving acceptance. This in turn leads to a great deal of inner peace.

© Copyright by Barbara Rose, Ph.D. All rights reserved.



12 comments:

  1. I don't know how I stumbled upon here. You introduced me the most beautiful song I've thus far heard. I can't place it right, but it just pierced through, right through. I just let go and let it all flow. Having someone so close and have to lose him/her is of course not the be all end all. Nevertheless life is the best teacher when we are honest to ourselves. We are sometimes angels, sometimes the devils. Are we going to ever learn to fly, or come back down. Such simple yet provocative words. I wish you all the best mimi chai. You be strong. I'm proud of you, and you should be too. Good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck, since I'm already here. I tell you, this moment don't come that one too often. I dropped everything and just froze. That voice, that tune, that feeling. They say love is the perfect crime, now I know why they say they know why they call it falling in love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know...John R. Richards is just amazing isn't it? Glad that you enjoyed it as much as I do..these are the songs that you listen one time and they just stay in your heart...good nite

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah..and the hardest part is knowing that as much as it hurts when you listen to this song, you know that him/her may be listening to the same song, and that it hurts more there. worst of course, is when you're not the one in the other side's mind...be strong. sunshine's just around the corner...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one,

    You seemed to be having alot of thoughts. Did what you read give you any inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not "the one". To you the one will always be the special one, won't it? "That one" is the one that pops into your life out of nowhere, somehow saw something that connects, and bam! it's like a streak of lightning. Anyway, I digressed ...

    It's not so much of momentous inspiration; rather it's something which I've always believed in but not really shared or known to be a trait possessed by many people. Until this of course.

    As a result of being young and emotional and having giving your all to someone and not having it reciprocated really teach us something. It has to, else we will be like a stunted acorn. You have the practicality, innocence, and maturity all rolled into one. Acknowledging that all these feelings exist is definitely the way to go, but how many of us are strong enough to actually etch that emotional line and move on whenever the triggers are present?

    I guess it made more sense to me because I was, or rather am, in similar situation as you. They say life's short, it sucks, and then you die. Crude, but not without merit. Take that face-on and make something out of it, that I believe would be ons's purpose in life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That one,

    Very well said...share with me what is it that you believe in that is not known to be a trait possessed by many people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm...good banter huh so far...

    ok. let's see. i do not know you well, heck i barely even know you. you come across to me as an injured one, hurt, bad. This circumstance usually brings out the best, or worst in people. Grief period, sure. It's what you do after that that matters. How you take what has passed and give it a positive twist (and I mean YOU). You may very well be lying to yourself inside in getting yourself up standing on your own feet, but the desire to come out stronger is what separate this breed of human beings from the rest.

    Another thing, I guess you are at a point where you have seen and experienced that something can be changed, some not, and the best thing is, you have the wisdom of separating the two. Letting bygones be bygones, genuinely wishing him well, and going on with your own precious life. This is rare, and even rarer, is to have this as a character, rather than something as a byproduct of the break-up. Keep this in you, always.

    You know life is not easy, I do too. But I also it should be just a little easy. We should earn what we want, but we sometimes need a break here and here.

    I leave you now with this anecdote. Want to know how to get rid of bad feelings? Try doing something for someone. You will find your silver lining. You're a little gem, still raw. Don't let life's grinding turn you into ashes, give the heaven above more than just a passing glance. Hold your head up high, and you will emerge a bright precious...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my freaking god..i just read your post on "L.O.V E.", and I looked back at post @April 17, 2009 11:07 PM.

    This is surreal...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear "That One",

    Am I missing something? whats happening?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just the fact that we both said the same thing somewhere in there. Lightning does strike twice after all.

    Why am I saying this to a Aquarian, clue I don't have any. Gosh you are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi That One,

    It has been two years, how have you been? Show yourself!!

    ReplyDelete