Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Rays Of Sunshine

When I woke up this morning, I felt very happy and thoughts of gratitude flowed into my mind.

*photography courtesy of David Tan*

I want to thank everyone who had been there for me and have walked through my journey of 28 years with me. You are "My Rays Of Sunshine".

As I was showering, rays of sun shined on my face through the small window of my bathroom.

I thought to myself, I have never enjoyed the sun this much before.

It meant something and I know that I will move forward without any difficulty.

At that moment, I felt the need to express my gratitude to some people in my life.

I then sent 13 text messages to 13 important people to thank them for everything that they have done for me.

You know who you are, you got my text message and I sure hope that you will keep it in your heart and in your special folder :)

I have more people to express my gratitude to.

Thank you for being in my life, whether it was for a second, a reason, a season or a lifetime.

Thank you for being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment