Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding


Blossom Buddies : Good Friends Are The People That Know All About You But Still Put Up With You...




















On 21.03.09, my best friend Carrine will be getting married. I am so excited and happy for her. I still remember one night on her birthday when she called me and said "Darling, guess what?". Instantly I knew that Larry had proposed to her during her birthday. He proposed to her on a birthday dinner at a cruise in front of all their good friends.




I don't know why I don't know how, I knew it just by hearing her excited voice. I guess this is because in some ways we are in-tune with each other, thats why we call ourselves soulmates. There were many times we understood each other so much because we shared the same experiences on our loved ones, friends and family. We stood by each other in moments of sadness or happiness, we motivated each other no matter how hard life gives and how much obstacles we have to go through. We have a pact, a pact that only "US" understand and will follow through for our HAPPINESS.

of polaroids : our first picture taken together in 2003
(no digital camera ye :)


heineken days (we love unlimited polarioids :)


LaLaLu, i don't know how this lalalu came about, something from Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie if i can still remember :) . It is two days from your wedding, now suddenly I have so much emotions over it thinking about you, your wedding and everything we have been through, the rough and the happy times. When I was asked by you to give a speech on your wedding, I panicked and was lost for words, worrying how I would look or sound like having to speak in front of so may people, thats why I thought of making you a memorable video, a video of good friends wishing both you and Larry sweet thoughts for a wonderful marriage and lifetime together forever and ever. You always know that I'm never a natural in front of audience or the camera, if it was you in the video I'm sure it will turn out beautifully because you are such a natural. Last night, finally, after many failed attempts having to bring the heavy video camera to Phuture and M.O.S, hoping to catch some friends to make some wishes and comments, we have successfully finished shooting the maids of honor and bridesmaid's video for you and Larry. It is to be a SURPRISE for you my darling...We really hope we can surprise you and make you cry!!! he he, how evil of us to want to make your tears fall and smudge your make-up. Well, I'm sure you will still be as gorgeous and beautiful no matter what. *Look at you, after so many years still as young and as gorgeous as can be*



atmosphere days




Salem Revelation Genting Highlands 2003




NAS New Year's Eve 31.01.2003




Kent Infinity Bukit Tinggi 2003

Well, here I would like to say this to you, which you will also find in the video that we will be showing you on your wedding night.
Here goes:

"Carrine, I will always remember the first time I met you, it was back then roughly 12 years ago if my maths is right, it struck me immediately that you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Back then we were both still in high school, working part time in Sunway Pyramid. You were working for Teddy Tales and I, in Tie Shop.

A few years down the road, I finally had the chance to know you personally, still remember it was World Cup 2000. We became good friends ever since. I found out that you are not only beautiful but an equally wonderful person at heart.

You are a very special friend to me, someone I really treasure at heart, someone who will listen to me and agree with me in whatever I say. You are my soulmate, I'm extremely devastated that you are leaving me for another man. he he. Larry, you are one lucky fellow! There is a long queue behind you. Please love her and cherish her for the rest of your lives together (which I'm sure you will, who wouldn't?)

Carrine, remember one time when I was lost and we were sitting at the mamak outside your house, you were there for me and you gave me the most important advise that changed my life. I thank you for being there for me and walking that journey with me.

Today, you are starting a new phase of your life. You, becoming Mrs. Goh. I am so happy for you and I wish you both newlyweds the best life has to give. Congratulations :) ".





For You Carrine, Love Your Chimuis



















Carrine & Larry Love Forever :)





U said, " We might be walking different paths but I want you to know that no matter what I will always be there for you, always! My soulmate!"
I Love You :)



No comments:

Post a Comment