Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A MIRACLE DOCTOR


DO YOU HAVE A SICKNESS THAT IS INCURABLE?
DO YOU HAVE A LOVED ONE OR RELATIVE WHO IS IN THEIR FINAL STAGE?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?
I DO.
MIRACLES DO HAPPEN.

Саундтрек/Soundtrack к Life Is a Miracle
YOU CAN MAKE A MIRACLE HAPPEN IF YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND BEFORE YOU READ THIS.

Few months ago, my Mom's friend who is in his 60's heard of a certain "Miracle Doctor", in Chinese my Mom calls him "San Yee" literally translated as "God Cure", who practises homeopathy in Kota Kemuning. 
My mother's friend had a knee problem, an injury from playing football when he was young causing discomfort and pain when he walks. 
Uncle is quite skeptical about a lot of things, he has to see to believe. 
But he went to see the doctor. 
All The Miracle Doctor did was to cut uncle's knee with a surgery knife and removed the blood clots and whatever not toxics from uncle's knee. 
The simple surgery DID NOT require any wound surgery stitches like your normal hospital surgery procedure. 
After 2 weeks, uncle's knee completely healed without taking any drug or antibiotic. In fact, patients were asked to have a meal right after the surgery.
After seeing uncle's knee, myself, mom and bro-in-law were still skeptical. I guess it is normal for people to not believe until they see with their own eyes.

My mother has diabetes, back pain and left foot pain. 
Curious about The Miracle Doctor, she woke up very early one morning at 6am and went to see the doctor together with my bro-in-law. 
There were about 100 people queuing up to get their numbers at 7am. 
My Mom got her turn in the afternoon. 
He told my mom she had a corn in her foot.
Mom being mom, she needs confirmation for that. So she went for an x-ray in another clinic.
Indeed, they found a horn-shaped corn in her left foot which was the cause of the pain. 
She went back to the miracle doctor and was scheduled for a simple surgery.
Yesterday was mom's surgery. 
Mom said the surgery was so simple, NO anaesthetic required, she DIDN'T even realize when he performed the cut on her foot and when the corn was removed from her foot. 
This morning, Mom was walking around with the bandage on her left foot during breakfast and had her bandage removed at The Miracle Doctor's clinic. 

There were no drugs, antibiotics, pills or cream given for the healing process. Everything will HEAL in a MIRACLE way. 
Mom said The Miracle Doctor could cure EVERY SICKNESS, except for HIV, blood cancer and leukemia. He couldn't remove the blood from the patient, that is the only thing he could not do.

Now, seeing mom with my own eyes. I felt the need to share this with everyone I know. 

1. I started with Trixie who has a friend in the final stage of lymph node cancer. I hope she will open her heart to have a last chance to save herself and STOP chemotheraphy.
2. I called Carrine next, her mom has some vision problem.
3. I told our company secretary Veronica about it and she will bring her mother-in-law who has back problem.

*name card has been removed*
Please go as early as 6am to get a number. 
Only 26 patients will be registered per day


HERBAPATY
*Address has been removed*
+603-5121 0098
+603-5122 0366
*the last number that we can contact him with

CONSULTATION HOURS
MONDAY-THURSDAY
8.00AM-5.00PM
REGISTRATION
8.00AM
(25 PEOPLE ONLY)
FRIDAY (DRESSING)
8.00AM - 12.30PM
2.30PM - 5.00PM
SATURDAY (DRESSING)
8.00AM - 1.00PM
SUNDAY/PUBLIC HOLIDAY

CLOSED
1ST AND 3RD WEEK OF SATURDAY
CLOSED

 *If you have been treated by The Miracle Doctor, please do share with us here.
Other related forums or blogs:
OPEN YOUR MIND
OPEN YOUR HEART
BELIEVE



This is another story I found on the net, a miracle! 
Even the doctor can't explain it....she had chemo and surgery....but it was obviously the praying that cured her! 



12 comments:

  1. The Peaceful Man said...
    hi there, I read your posting with interest and agreement that miracles do happen. I have seen many similar healing happened to my family members and friends. Obviously to share it openly in public forum will need a little care as we don't want over publicity to negatively affect the existence of this Miracle man. As you said he is Angel from Heaven. Both my mother and mother-in-law have benefited from this miracle man. He has taken away years of chronic pain on their backs by merely doing a small cut and removing blood clots. I have witness 2 surgeries that my mother has gone through - one on her backbone and one on her knees. The chronic pains that caused her to lose sleep are gone. Thank God for that and thank you to this Miracle man. Since then I have been taking friends who have chronic sickness that western doctors cant cure, and do believe in spiritual healing and miracle, to see this doctor. It is just defying logic and science. But I believe in miracle just like you. God Bless. I can be reached by email at lawsf200&@gmail.com

    OCTOBER 7, 2009 4:27 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. my auntie is now in severe stage for brain cancer...and all the doctors here give up to save her d...but i dont wanna give up to her....i wanna call them tues..hope he can help my auntie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carine,

    May god bless you and your aunt. We hope she gets the treatment as soon as possible.
    Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi The Peaceful Man,

    Thank you for your comment and advise on my posting about the miracle man. I understand now what you are trying to tell me as I just found out that he is on the run again according to my mom. I just got to know that his practice is not recognised by the medical association, thus I feel responsible for promoting his whereabouts. How foolish of me to be thinking of helping others by posting his address and details on the internet. If you do know his whereabouts please let me know. As my uncle has been diagnosed with 4th stage of stomach cancer. Thank you again for sharing.

    Sincerely,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mimi

    It is good to hear from you.

    How coincident, I just took a relative to the magic doctor this morning. Actually he is still operating in Kota Kemuning. What happened was he was not around for one whole month recently ... no one knows where he is and why. Some people thought that he was on the run again but actually not.

    The good news is he has got his registration with Ministry of Health approved under the traditional/supplementary medicine category. Since he got his license, the number of seekers has been overwhelming. It took me 3 days to get a number for new patient last one week.

    So tell your mum and uncle that he is still here. Good luck. I will pray for your uncle. I am on Skype, if you need instant information/response, add me into your Skype. My ID is lackofgolf.

    All the best.
    Law SF aka The Peaceful Man
    lawsf2007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God! This is great news!!!
    Now we all still have HOPE!
    God bless you and your family :)
    Will keep in touch

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do any of u know of any cancer patient that have been healed by this doctor? If yes, pls share in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe this so-called doctor has got nabbed, please be careful, if you think he's healed you, it's advisable to have a proper medical examination to check out:
    http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/5/27/nation/6350016&sec=nation

    ReplyDelete
  10. from Law Seong Fook
    to MMC
    date Sun, May 30, 2010 at 10:52 AM
    subject Re: [MiMi-Chai.Blogspot ~ Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining] New comment on A MIRACLE DOCTOR.

    Hi Mimi

    I heard about this from a friend of mine who showed me a report in Chinese Newspaper. Similar story but no name or exact location of the centre were mentioned. Out of curiosity I drove to the clinic 2 days ago and found that it was closed. It could be because it was a Public Holiday (Wesak Day). The license number of Health Ministry displayed on the signboard was taped over. Kind of suspicious.

    Last week a friend of mine whose sister was about to be operated on by the magic doctor, received a call from clinic informing him that appointment has to be postponed. That was normal as the magic doctor did 'disappear' every now and then for 1-2 weeks. I called the care taker, he claimed that doctor won't be around for 2 weeks. I didn't suspect anything.

    Now that similar stories have been circulating around, I will monitor the situation for the sake of my other friends. Strangely though, so far all my family members and friends who were cured have got no complaints about their conditions. Still it is better to be careful.

    If I hear anything, I will let you know.

    Best regards
    Peaceful Man

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi.. is the doctor still around? I am looking for help for my husband who has polycystic kidney disease.. thanks.. please email me at fairuzg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete