Wednesday, September 16, 2009

TOTAL Eye Care


The beautician at my facial recommended this eye care. She said this product protects the skin around your eyes from UV rays, only to be used in the day, before you put on your make up. Another thing that I find fascinating is that it removes dead skin around the eyes especially for people who put make-up a lot that causes discolouration.
Here is my new beauty product that I would like to invest in.
Retail price is RM182.
Ouch!
If you have used this product before, please share with us.


Elaine EeLing Ho September 17 at 12:05am
hey...i came across your blog entry about the dermalogica total eye care, i was using it for quite awhile before i switched to kielh's not long ago..i'll say that's the best amongst all others that i've tried..definitely worth the money..and that tube can last quite awhile..;p just thought of sharing with u my two cents...see you around..



Product Information

Dermalogica Total Eye Care with SPF 15: Provides sun protection, retexturizes, firms and moisturizes the eye area.

Description: Three benefits, one tube! Retexturize, protect and refresh your vulnerable eye area during the day with this unique blend of gentle hydroxy acids, an SPF 15 chemical-free sunscreen, puffiness-reducing botanicals and circle-concealing optical light diffusers. Ideal for all skin conditions.
This Product Is Contained In The Following Kits: Skin Kit - Sensitized ,Skin Kit - Sensitized   (size may vary)
Recommended Use: Gently pat around entire eye area, blending inward from outer corner of eye. Use daily under make-up or alone. For external use only.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 4.5%.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silica, Lactic Acid, DEA-cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Extracts Of: Citrus Aurantium Amara (bitter Orange) Flower, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower, Centella Asiatica; Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Lauric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Leucine, Valine, Tyrosine, Arginine, Lysine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019).
Suitable For These Skin Types: All
Sunscreen: SPF 12 - 29
Skin Care: Eye Creams & Gels
Application Area: Eye Area
TESTIMONIALS
5 out of 5 Helps dark circles by anonymous
I haven't found a miracle cure for my dark circles but this eye cream has light diffusers which definitely help to reduce the look of the darkness. I like the feel of it on my eye, too. For the price, I think this is a good eye cream that I will purchase again.
Review posted 5/27/2009.
5 out of 5 BEST EYE CREAM by anonymous
diminishes fine linesgets rid of the purple under the eyes
soothes eye area
have been using for 6 months now and will probably never change this product
Review posted 4/3/2009.
3 out of 5 No irritation to eye area by anonymous
My eye area feels softer...but no visible improvements yet. No irritation, which is great!
Review posted 4/1/2009.
5 out of 5 Creme That Takes Care of Crow'sFeet by anonymous
This lightweight eye creme goes on smooth and makes crow's feet and other wrinkles disappear! You'll love it!
Review posted 3/25/2009.
5 out of 5 The best of the Dermalogica eye creams by anonymous
I've tried all the dermalogica eye creams and I believe this is the best. It is creamy (not gel based) and is thick and moisturizing. It also has SPF, which for me, is essential.
Review posted 3/25/2009.
4 out of 5 Good product for around-eye care. by ES
This product has a nice consistency and I especially like the applicator tube rather than a dish. It keeps my eye area moisturized all day and protects from sun damage.
Review posted 2/13/2009.
4 out of 5 Great for hydration by CG
I like this undereye product very much, its very absorbent in my skin and I see wonderful results.
Review posted 1/2/2009.
5 out of 5 The best eye care by DS
It is a good product. When I use this product I feel better. My skin is getting better.
Review posted 12/4/2008.

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me, do you sell a product named BOTOX® Cosmetic?? I am from Malaya Optical. thank you

    ReplyDelete