Friday, September 11, 2009

11



11
what's with the number 11?
I guess its my number. always.
:)


Unfortunately, today is also the anniversary of the 
September 11 Attack.



A moment of silence.


I still remember I was at home watching TV when I saw an aircraft crashed into one of the twin towers.





I was worried as I have a Frankfurt-New York flight in my roster for that month.


In the end, we carried on with our flight schedule and I was in New York about two weeks later.


We only managed to catch a glimpse of the World Trade Centre rubble about 2 or 3 blocks away. It was a human-jam all around the square and could only peeped through one of the street nearest to the site. All the shops even a few blocks away were covered with debris and heavy-dust.


It was very sad, we saw posters of missing people and memorial for the people who died everywhere.


Today is September 11, 2009.


9 years has passed.

















No comments:

Post a Comment