Monday, May 31, 2010

TRIUMPH



Today is the last day for the special promotion, last few hours for me to get something from the special scheme. What should I do make the most of it?

I think the best is to stay calm and positive, everything will smooth itself out.

In our industry, they always say "If its yours, its yours, no point forcing."

I lost over 9.5M sales of 6 units to my competitors since 2009. Recently, I handed the whole done sale to my colleague because we were servicing the same customer.
Fortunately, good karma actually happens to good people. From April to May, I've single-handedly closed 11.4M sales of only 4 units! Last Friday and Saturday, I broke my own records.

TRIUMPH!!!!!!!!!!

Never felt so good. I really can do it!
*secretly and humbly to say, i am the top sale in the team since joining, so much for a beginner's luck :)

I know Victoria C will be the PROUD"est" person in this whole wide world :)
Thank you Yee Jea, for everything, for teaching me everything you know, for setting the high benchmark, for being a perfect role-model, for listening to my constant ramblings about each customer each deal every minute details of what happened in my daily working life, being patient with me all these years at work and at home.
And most importantly, for being my best friend and my sister. I Love You!

Next month, you will be moving to your new house with your beautiful family all the way in Cheras.
Will we have anymore time to chat and drink in the kitchen?
Life is changing, and we are all moving ahead, I am sad to say that I am very reluctant to let you go.
Now I understand what you meant about me going back to fly. You are happy that I have a different future to look forward to, but at the same time you are also reluctant to let  me go, far away from you.

But all in all, I believe that our life is evolving to a better and more promosing  future. Who would even imagine Victoria C with two geniuses twins and a husband who is ever loyal ever loving?
You used to say that you will never get married and will not depend on anyone.
Look how happy are you now :)

I need to get back to work, perhaps collect another cheque?


May 31, 2010 - You'll increase enriching conversations by putting preconceived ideas and misunderstandings aside. In order to be sure always to charm and never to displease, just be yourself, don't overdo things. Disagreements may appear in your conjugal life; try to find a compromise. Don't let yourself be influenced unduly. A slight decrease in vitality; you won't feel too much inclined activity and will need a lot of sleep; be careful not to take refuge in a dreamworld.

You'll feel more sure of yourself, which will enable you to undertake such tasks as are more delicate than usual. You'll have the chance to make an important encounter which might prove lasting. You'll be well placed to succeed in business or commerce, on condition to avoid overwork generating health problems. If you expect too much from others, you may have deceptions and disappointments.

This week - All that constituted a frustration, a limitation, or an obstacle to your legitimate desires for achievement and expansion will tend to disappear. Love, money, health, work: on all these planes the stars will be favorable to you. Don't let yourself be swamped by the flood of ideas which will tend to become gloomy. You'll be in a position to get great professional satisfactions, most often in relation with travels and foreign countries. One of your friends has tried and will still try to abuse your kindness; you must immediately stop him doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment