Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello, this is Ne-Yo


This morning,  I was running late for work and as I was running to my car,
I received a call bearing Private Number
thinking that it must be an overseas call, a response from the classified ads that I advertised on The Star,
it turned out to be the producer of the Hitz FM morning crew.

I am one of the LUCKY winners again
This time I did not expect it
I was too nervous
I was unprepared
and I chickened-OUT!
BOOO-HOOOO

hitz: hello, is this mi-mi chai.
me : yes, i am.
hitz: are you busy at the moment?
me : errrr......
hitz: you are one of the lucky winners to interview Ne-Yo. i'm gonna transfer this call to Ne-Yo now.
me : wait...wait..wait....I can't......talk right now...


recording: hello, this is Ne-Yo.
ne-yo: HELLO
me: hello..
ne-yo: HELLO
me: hello
ne-yo: HELLO
me: hello

tut..........tut..........tut..........tut..........tut..........tut..........tut..........tut..........

hitz: why is the lined cut?
me: i don't know. but im so sorry i have to rush to work now and i have to go.
hitz:  BUT DON'T YOU WANT TO TALK TO NE-YO?
me: errr.....but i really have to go now. im sorry.
hitz: ok nevermind. bye
me: bye


Seconds later, I realised that it was really Ne-Yo on the line. And I blew it......

Now this is what you call a NOOB
Please bring the rod!
And you may BISH me now

2 comments:

  1. Haha don't stress yourself girl! ;D They caught you off guard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still....oh well...at least I had Ne-Yo at Hello...hahahahah

    ReplyDelete