Friday, January 29, 2010

Awesomely Great Start O' 01


I woke up today just like any normal day.
TGIF! thankgoditsfriday
Looking forward to the long weekend as tomorrow is Thaipusam and Monday is Federal Territory Day.
Not fair, we're supposed to get TWO public holidays.
This year, SEVEN public holidays will be wasted as they all fall on a Saturday. 
ROAR!
Thaipusam
CNY2
Labours Day
Agong's Birthday
Hari Raya 2
Christmas
New Year 2012
Anyway, I went to work as usual.
Spent half of the day in the office, checked my mails and picked up some calls.
A lady called, she sounded like a local and asked to see Hampshire.
I went to meet her straight.
Dina is a Croatian.
It is my first time meeting people from The Republic of Croatia.
She has flawless complexion and such prominent features. 
I was mesmerized.
Croatian people are indeed very very beautiful people.
We only spent 10-minutes in the apartment.
She loved the unit and quickly made a decision.
She is my highlight of a great beginning of 2010.
Now the road ahead is brighter and clearer..........
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment