Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Noriko




Noriko was my childhood best friend when I was 7 years old.
I finally found her in facebook.
Shoji looked exactly like Noriko when she was young

Although our friendship was short, we spent every single day together when we were neighbours living in Jalan Foo Kan Yik, Ipoh.



We used to climb up to our tree house in her garden, pretend to live on the branches and even take naps on the branches. Other times, we would be snooping and crawling around her house pretending to be spies. Most of the time we are cycling around the neighbourhood. Cycling is our favourite past time. Sometimes, we would climb over Aunt Foo's house for a swim. Those times were my best childhood memories.
I am really glad to have found you, Noriko.

No comments:

Post a Comment