Monday, May 18, 2009

Billie

Billie is the first girl I know who has this unique name. When we introduced ourselves in October 2004, she said her name was Billie with an "e". She proudly said that it is a guy's name but it is also her name. I thought to myself, this girl has a unique personality and her name really suit her, a feminine and masculine name. From then onwards, her name is stuck on my mind, the Billie with an e.

Billie is such a jovial and friendly girl. She should be called Billie Jovial. She is always smiling, melting hearts everywhere she goes. Whenever she is around, you will hear her laughter and her NEVERending stories. Sometimes, she appears to be naive but under that pure innocence lies a strong and matured girl. Billie is not only beautiful, she has a kind heart. You don't get to meet people with a kind heart and the face of an angel often. Billie is that girl. She is an angel, my angel. Through the years, she has always been there. She is the kind of girl who will stand by you no matter what happens. She will help whatever she can even if she doesn't have the capability to do it. She is never short of offering. She is all about giving. How can one not love her and cherish her? She has a unique mind, so unique sometimes you need to digest or process when she speaks, because she speaks so quickly and with a cute slang in her words. But I love the way she speaks because it makes you smile in your heart and you laugh a genuine laugh. I love her lambness and her kainess. That is Billie! When she is not around, I start to miss her voice, althou sometimes naggy and noisy, I miss her "Gimme gimme more, gimme gimme". :) hehe. I will always remember the time we spent talking till dawn and dipping our little feets into the pool at P.D with sunglasses, talking and laughing at Chin swimming in the children's pool. Oh how I miss all our time spent together
, with you my lil sister. I always wanted to have a younger sister and god sent you to me. I thank you for everything. I't your birthday to day...here I wish you...

Precious Billie,
Today is your day,
The day you were born the world embraced a beautiful babygirl,
A Beautiful Princess,
The Princess of all princesses,
All good & wonderful things is COMING to you,
You are LOVED and will be PAMPERED,
All because you have a Wonderful Heart,
Have A *Happy* Birthday Sweetie!



This song is dedicated to you. Because you always tell me this is your song.

BILLIEJEAN

She was more like a beauty queen
From a movie scene I said, don't mind But what do you mean I am the one Who will dance on the floor in the round She said I am the one who will dance On the floor in the round She told me her name was Billie Jean As she caused a scene Then every head turned with eyes That dreamed of being the one Who will dance on the floor in the round People always told me Be careful what you do And don't go around Breaking young girls' hearts And mother always told me, Be careful who you love Be careful what you do 'Cause the lie becomes the truth Billie Jean is not my lover She's just a girl who claims that I am the one But the kid is not my son She says I am the one But the kid is not my son For forty days and forty nights The law was on her side But who can stand When she's in demand Her schemes and plans Cause we danced on the floor in the round So take my strong advice Just remember to always think twice Do think twice She told my baby We’d danced ‘til three Then she looked at me Then showed a photo My baby cried His eyes were like mine Coz we dance on the floor, in the round, baby She came and stood right by me Then the smell of sweet perfume This happened much too soon She called me to her room.

*sayang you so much*


1 comment: